Social events during the Congress
on Thursday, 12 May 2022
Registration at the Divan Congress Centre opens at 10:00 and continues until 19:00 on Thursday 12 May 2022 and again on Friday 13 and Saturday 14 May 2022. Delegates are urged to register early and then enjoy Thursday “Opening Day” events. Look out for the Congress Welcome Desk!
Adana Gala Night
on Friday, 13 May 2022
The gala evening is one of the social highlights of the Eastern Mediterranean Family Medicine Congress and there is always a high demand for attending. The host Organizing Committee is planning a spectacular event featuring a taste of Adana cuisine. (included in the registration fee and please indicate your attendance on the registration )
Optional Social Event:
- Old Town City Tour (approx 3 hours by walking) 12 May, 2022 Thursday or 15 May 2022 Sunday
- Visiting the Archaeology Museum, the Ethnographic Museum and Ataturk’s house center.
- Visiting Ulu Camii, Sabanci Merkez Camii, Bebekli Church, the Stone Bridge over the River Seyhan, and the old houses of Adana in Tepebag.
- 55 € / person (included Guidance Service and Lunch)
2. Adana Sightseeing Tour – May 15, 2022 Sunday (ALL DAY TOUR)
- Visiting the ruins of Misis, Anavarza, Karatepe – Yılankale, Kastabala Antique City
- 105€ / person
* Transport with buses.
* Guidance Service
Additional requests for tours and social events can be facilitated for groups.
Please contact the Congress Secretariat email@example.com